NEW WEBSITE

Hi guys! First of all I want to thank everyone for taking the time to read and comment on my posts!
I am sorry I haven't updated since last week but I had a very busy week doing a lot of photoshoots but I wouldn't have it any other way.
I wanted to let everyone know that I have revamped my website and will also be adding lots of new work during February so keep posted! Let me know what you all think. It's a pretty simple design but I love it!


Tomorrow I am going to a Medieval Fest; I'm a sucker for these kind of things! After that,  I have a photoshoot for a magazine! 
I am sooo tired and got stung by a jellyfish today. To be honest, all I really want right now is to rest and stay home and watch movies all day long but I will have to wait until next Sunday to do this but oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment