..........................................................................................................................

 
I am so disappointed about the fact that I wasn't able to take more pictures of the designer fitting I attended today, but here's your usual Instagram picture with model and actress Samantha Skye who I simply adore and was so so so happy to see again after our last shoot together!

It was really interesting to see, there were models from all ages practicing for the catwalk which will be this Wednesday! I'm not sure yet if I will be able to attend as I am booked as a photographer that day.
I met four incredible designers whose dresses I will be using for my next photoshoot which I must tell, will be A LOT different than my usual work. I am so excited and happy that things are starting to fit together, it's a personal project that I've wanted to do for a really long time and it's about to come to life!

xo
Danniela

4 comments:

  1. sounds so cool! are you a proffesional photographer? x

    Rose xo

    www.fashionrhapsody.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found out your blog, and I love it!
    Mind to follow each other? :)

    http://tasiawijayanti.blogspot.com/

    See you again. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog through lookbook!
    http://skull-hearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete