SUMMER LOVIN'

It's finally summer for me! I have finished high school (at last!) and I am just so eager to finally start my life. I am moving to New York City to continue my studies at the Fashion Institute of Technology and I am sure his is just the first step towards many opportunities.
My life is going well and I am maintaining a positive attitude, it is amazing how everything is falling into place and it has made me realize how sometimes bad things are simply steps you must take towards the future you imagine.
I am just so excited for this summer and life in general. Before my big move, I am going to Mexico City on May 28th and I will stay there for a couple weeks. On my return to Fort Lauderdale, I want to go to the beach and swim as much as I can and enjoy what I have here before I leave. 


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us







No comments:

Post a Comment