Photoshoot for Touch Dolls

Yesterday I did a shoot for online store Touch Dolls (www.touchdolls, check them out, they have amazing clothes at great prices!) at Chic Boutique in downtown Miami. I had so much fun. I photographed three girls who were all lovely and very down to earth. What I loved the most about this shoot was how Lori Riviere (director) and I understood each other and had the same vision, it was so relaxing and easy to work with her! We shot on location and in the studio.
Here are some behind the scenes pictures! Final images coming soon! :)

Selecting wardrobe

Lindsey getting her makeup done by Damica Clark

Styling first look! (out of about thirty! Eek!)

Lidia getting her makeup done and Natalia checking herself out on the mirror (I think haha!)

Russian models interacting!

Natalia

Lidia getting her makeup done once more

Lidia getting fitted

Loved this outfit so much!

Reviewing pictures. Made me miss mi iMac so badly! (long story)

Moi

Left - Me, shooting / Right - Lindsey posing

Shooting & having fun!


1 comment:

  1. That Looks so much fun
    I Love the dress Lidia is wearing.
    I would appreciate it if you take some time out and visit my blog, www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    Claudia.xx

    ReplyDelete